I have to say that I haven't been able to eat a churro since the first day I had one at Sea World. You should NEVER eat something with the taste of salt water and dead fish already in your mouth. So I have never tried one since... But Costco might make me change my mind.
5 comments:
It was fun kumquating with you this morning and catching up!
P.S. we love churros too :)
-Kira
I have to say that I haven't been able to eat a churro since the first day I had one at Sea World. You should NEVER eat something with the taste of salt water and dead fish already in your mouth. So I have never tried one since... But Costco might make me change my mind.
Agreed. Why are they SOOO much better at Costco than anywhere else? Dang it now I'm going to have to go get one today!
Kira, Kumquating was fun! Maybe we'll volunteer the same day again...
Try 'em again Bri.
Katie - I'm craving one too...
Stop it you girls...........now I want to go get one and I have enough bad things that I crave!
On the plus side..........I'm NOT on the plus side/size anymore!
Post a Comment