Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why I love Costco : Reason #1

Any of you mothers out there know what I'm talking about. Taking three boys to Costco is no easy task! But here is one little thing that delights my boys to no end.



It's enough to make the whole entire car ride home down-right pleasant!

(They usually give us one smile for each boy, Ian was at preschool this morning.)

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful thing! I'm gonna have to borrow a child to take sometime....they've never done this for my sweet baby. :)

Heather Strong said...

I looooooooove Costco!! You could write a whole blog about Costco and its greatness!

Emily said...

Amy, any time you want to borrow one of all of mine just ask! :)

Heather, You read my mind lady!

Linzy said...

Londyn loves those too! She gets mad if they don't draw a smiley!

Katherine said...

Baylee is the same way! As soon as we get in line for them to check our receipt she starts saying "smi-ey face, smi-ey face". I love it.

Kira said...

I thought it was just Keaton that LOVES that. Once there was an older woman that "forgot", Keaton wouldn't stop crying until we went back and asked for our smile :)

Sheila Jacobs said...

I, too, enjoy the smiley faces! I make them give ME one even when I don't have any KIDS with me!

However, I dred GOING to to COSTCO because there's never a place to park and I always spend way tooooooooooo much $ $ $ $

Robert said...

Zach still loves them and he is 12 I guess they get them addicted when they are little.

Favorite Great Uncle Robert

Brianna said...

this is one thing that they do do in PR that they do in the states. We take turns showing the costco card as we go in and showing the reciept. It keep piece in the cart and love at home!!!! Yeah, Costco!