Sunday, March 7, 2010

My friend, the artist

My friend Dana is a fabulous photographer. Yesterday we had her take some family photos for posterity, you know in case Nick and I die on our upcoming trip to Hawaii. (Sound a little neurotic? Hmmm...maybe)
Anyway, Dana put up with a lot from my boys...and Nick and me too, but used her enormous artistic ability to get some shots that we all
LOVE.

Check it out HERE.


4 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY OWN COPIES................REMEMBER THE SIZE I NEED? Call me and we'll talk! Those are the best photos of your family I've ever seen!

What a bunch of cuties!

Heather Strong said...

Those are absolutely adorable!

Heather Strong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brianna said...

I think they are so cute. What a bunch of handsome boys! Where did you have them taken? I love how happy they all look. You could have fooled me and told me they are that way for every picture and I would have believed it. Can we call them all Derek Zoolander?