Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disclaimer:

I am not glamorous. Most of the time I feel like an awkward tween, with puffy wrinkly eyes.

Nick and I just spent Saturday DEEP CLEANING, otherwise I would have not done this tag.

My green kitchen also makes me happy every day. Everybody should have a room that makes them feel that way.

Everybody thinks that their own house is dirtier than it really is. It's a fact.

Nick has had 4 root canals in the past year and a half. I have had one of my molars pulled because it needed a root canal and I can't open my jaw wide enough or long enough to get it done. I also had an extra molar, so it was kind of a freebie. Thank-you Dr. Pepper!

You know what though? I know who I am and I'm happy about that.

That is all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You just might make root canals glamorous.....it's possible. :)

I'm happy about who you are too.

Heather Strong said...

Gosh I see you at church every Sunday and think you look so great and glamorous, especially for having 3 young boys! We deep cleaned our whole downstairs on Saturday and it is completely dirty again. I am happy that you are happy with yourself because that is so important!