
Christmas outfits, thanks Grandma!

Christmas Eve, in traditional Christmas PJ's.

Christmas morning #2 - Grandma Mueller's
(#1 was at our house, all I have are videos)

Christmas day: Kelsey, Papa, and Grampy wearing their Christmas hats!

Larah, Ian, and Cortanie on the side.

All hail the S.S. Jemboat!

Gabe and Ethan!

Yours truly, with a super face.

Nick and Mark
I don't have a picture of Grandma because she was doing all the cooking. She wore a terrific straw hat with some flowers on it. Simon is also M.I.A. but he had a fantastic beanie with ocean life all over it, he still wants to wear it all around!

The Yosts were enjoying the Puerto Rican sun this Christmas, but here is what their hats looked like.

Here are
most of us together.

Nick and I actually got a picture together, amazing.
Hope you all had a great holiday!
7 comments:
What a beautiful family you have! :)
You're going to have to explain this hat tradition- it looks fun!
I meant to tell you that Ian did so well in primary today- you would have never known that he was a new sunbeam. So cute!
I am so glad that your blog is like Brett Favre, you have decided to unretire...but you probably don't know that like the same way I have no idea about Super Mario 24 for the PS3:) Thank you thank you thank you! I have to say that your boys look like so much energy and I love them all dearly. Your baby is huge and I can't believe how seeing them all together how much they look like brothers. I did miss you on Christmas it was just that the beach helped us forget our sorrow! You and Nick look so cute and in love. We love all of you and we will see you in 6 months!
P.S. I LOVE my dads Punjab turbin! But what is on it? They look like babies....????
Yes. I want details of the hat tradition as well. Man, how long have I known you guys and no mention of it?! LET'S PLAY SOON.
This was the first year of the Christmas Hats...... The H.M.S. Gemboat Captain and her sister the Domestic Goddess came up with the idea. They are very silly girls.
Everyone did a great job with them and we looked so awesome in our new chapeaus....that we'll considering selling them on EBay :)
Okay.....that's WE'RE considering.............not WE"LL
Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain........
Post a Comment