
Today Gabe had his first official piano lesson and here's what he had to say about it, "kinda hard, but fun". His teacher, Jennica, said that he was great and already knows so much (thank-you music together and musical bridge). It was a milestone for sure, and despite the "deer in the headlights look" in Gabe's eyes, he IS excited for this! Nick and I are too, in fact Nick is thinking of learning alongside Gabe by helping him practice every night. Should be fun!
9 comments:
Memories!! I loved those books, and plan to use them with my own kids when they are ready. And maybe even with Dan!
I will be having Kalli start when we get back to the states. You will have to help me with your expertise on picking a teacher. Kalli is not very musically talented, but Neither Ben and I play so are children are required to.
Gabe! We're so excited for you, what a great opportunity AND look at THAT SMILE !
You'll have to choose a great Christmas Song for next year's
"Spectacular, Spectacular"
I can hardly wait to hear you play at my house!
So great! I can't wait to hear him play. :D
Wait - we do get to hear him play right?
Love that face! Too cute!
Wow, I'm pretty sure I had those same books when I took lessons in 6th grade!
Wow, I'm pretty sure I had those same books when I took lessons in 6th grade!
Wow, I'm pretty sure I had those same books when I took lessons in 6th grade!
yeah! it totally learned from those books. ahh memories ;)
Post a Comment