First I have to say that I loved conference this past weekend, and THIS was one of my favorite talks. THIS hit everything that I have had on my mind lately right on the head.
In other news, I just commented on a hot-button post from a friend of mine on Facebook. Now I am sure that the entire world is going to hate me and call me horrible things. I just felt like I had to stand up for what I believe, if just for my friend who I feel has some misguided information. I feel a little sick.
The weird part is that I really want to see what other people are going to blast me for, but facebook mysteriously will not load on my internet. That has only ever happened one other time that I can think of. I think that the Lord is trying to spare my thin skinned soul and tell me that I have better things to do.
On with the better things!!!
3 comments:
Mmm Thank you for giving direction to me conference re-listening which will now begin today. Starting with those two talks (which were fabulous).
Is it bad that I'm currently trying to stalk you on facebook to find out what you said?
Amy, I am a coward and actually deleted my comments and re-commented on them this morning. I can tell you what I said though if you are interested. Read the thread first and I will fill you in, Debbie Sherwin is the friend that I commented to.
I'm sure you probably feel like you stand alone in that hot-button issue, and if it is what I think it is, you are definitely not alone. I don't think that our voices are loud enough and I don't think that others have the courage to stand up for their beliefs or speak out, so way to go for you!
Post a Comment