Friday, October 15, 2010

Public Service Announcement

Have you seen Will Arnett's new show, "Running Wilde"?  It's pretty dang hilarious. If you were ever a fan of Arrested Development then you will probably enjoy it.  I don't know what night it is on because I just watch everything on Hulu, but find it and watch it. 

Also, Modern Family is genius.  Don't know when that one is on either. 

What shows are you currently enjoying?

PS, Tell me you wouldn't watch a reality show starring Amy Poehler and Will Arnett? C'mon, that would be awesome!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Em! I love modern family. It is so witty. It's the one show Ben and I both like. (This is your cousin Sarah :))

Ashlie Dalton said...

i L.O.V.E. running wilde and modern family! so good!

we also watch parks and recreation, glee, occasionally 30 rock, and curb your enthusiasm.... sadly i could go on and on. but those are some of my favorites.
hey, that's just part of why fall is so great right?! :)
happy watching!

Emily said...

Sarah- Hi! Good to hear from you! Isn't Cameron the best?

Ashlie - Yes, we love all of those shows too, although I have never seen Curb your Enthusiasm. I too could go on and on...there are a bunch of really great comedies on right now!

Amy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one addicted to hulu. Thanks for that.

I'm a little mad at Glee right now. But I'm surprised to really like Parenthood and The Middle. Parenthood is drama, The Middle is funny. Painfully, a little to close to reality funny.