So, yesterday was a bit tense. I had a million things to do in an insanely short amount of time, with my three boys along for the ride. I must admit that I raised my voice a lot. It happens. Anyway, Gabe was kind enough to draw this picture of me to help me remember what a great mom I am. I am going to be sure to take this on vacation, any time I get homesick for my kids I know it will really help.
In other news, I really love President Gordon B. Hinckley. If I had to choose a favorite prophet it would be him. I can remember hearing this testimony live, it was very powerful. I think it still is.
You'll be home tomorrow and so I decided to post today!
They were wonderful while you were enjoying a well-earned vacation. We loved having them all to ourselves and in spite of the dump truck incident, we came away unscathed.....sort of........ :)
2 comments:
My mom always told me that mom's who don't say 'no' don't really love their kids. So...ya know.
Emily!
You'll be home tomorrow and so I decided to post today!
They were wonderful while you were enjoying a well-earned vacation. We loved having them all to ourselves and in spite of the dump truck incident, we came away unscathed.....sort of........ :)
Post a Comment