Hey, we had so much fun at the music class today. JJ doesn't always show it at the time, but he's been talking about it all day. You have a real talent for teaching music!
No falling out, the Browning blog is listed as private, so when I try to link it to show new updates my blog gets error messages, it looks weird. I have them listed in another column called private friends and family.
I will update, I have been working my brains out getting tax stuff done. Soon!
8 comments:
Hey, we had so much fun at the music class today. JJ doesn't always show it at the time, but he's been talking about it all day. You have a real talent for teaching music!
Thanks Marianne!
I could tell JJ liked it, I caught his smile a couple of times. I'm glad you had a good time!
Thanks Marianne!
I could tell JJ liked it, I caught his smile a couple of times. I'm glad you had a good time!
Are you pregnant?
:)
Rach,
HA HA HA!!!
And the answer to that question is a big fat NO!
Are you? :)
What happened to the Browning Link on your Blog?
Did you guys have a "falling-out"? :0
We're still waiting for the update......what have you been doing? Bein' a mom or sompthin'?
No falling out, the Browning blog is listed as private, so when I try to link it to show new updates my blog gets error messages, it looks weird. I have them listed in another column called private friends and family.
I will update, I have been working my brains out getting tax stuff done. Soon!
Post a Comment