Thursday, April 9, 2009

Something very girly!

I am in LOVE with these shoes.



Oh, and by the way, they are on sale for only $179.00. Can I justify buying them?
(Click here if you need proof)
The pair with the orange bow is also very cute!

7 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

Emily, They're soooooo cute!
Check out ALDO as well.......also wonderful and about 1/2 the price..........well, still......

Tiffany said...

LoL I can't justify spending more than 20 on a pair of jeans :-} Someday when we're loaded... maybe.

Lindsey Montague said...

C'mon, crafty. Make your own pair!!

Emily said...

Just for the record, I would really never buy anything this expensive. Even if I had the money, I don't think I could spend that much on shoes.
I'm with you Tiffany, I cringe if I spend more than $20 on anything, including shoes.
Linds, Have I become craft without knowing it?!? :)
(I did make a pillowcase for my bed, and plan on making another one...ooh I'm turning crafty!)

Amy said...

Yes. make 'em yourself. And then teach me how because I NEEEEEED them.

Brianna said...

I could easily justify buying them and wearing them. Just don't make a house payment!!! I am a huge fan of open-toe stiletto heels. I go gaga for them in any color, any price, anytime time. The good thing is in PR they ARE only 20 dollars! (Cheap shoes is the national symbol or something)
And don't let other people put down crafts. You can make a dang pillow case if you want to. Just because a lot of people do things doesn't make it BAD. Like cleaning, eating, going to church, shopping at Walmart or Target or the Mall or having kids! Lets grow up and do what you want because you want to not becase you are worried that other people might be doing the same thing!?! Come on who thinks they are that unique? And who wants to obsess about it? Okay, crafty tangent over...

Ginger Horsburgh said...

BUY THEM! I LOVE THEM! Thanks a lot, now I have to buy them, too! You deserve them...maybe for Mother's Day!?