Yeah! I am so excited you have a blog! You have the cutest little boys! Nick and I are big fans of Ian. He cracks us up so much in Nursery! And you look so sexy with your new hair! I can't wait to see it in person.
You look fabulous!! Thanks for your comment. I have been trying to just let him cry... and it's not that I feel guilty that he's crying.. but after 15 minutes of his crying I just want to go to sleep!! :) Maybe I should invest in ear plugs.
6 comments:
Woo Hoo! I want to see it- I bet you look totally hot. (I've been thinking about changing my hair too) Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog!
Yeah! I am so excited you have a blog! You have the cutest little boys! Nick and I are big fans of Ian. He cracks us up so much in Nursery! And you look so sexy with your new hair! I can't wait to see it in person.
You've always been a bombshell...but your hair is very sassy, now!
Like I said, yesterday, It's very Nicole Kidman in color!
You look great!
You look fabulous!! Thanks for your comment. I have been trying to just let him cry... and it's not that I feel guilty that he's crying.. but after 15 minutes of his crying I just want to go to sleep!! :) Maybe I should invest in ear plugs.
Very, very cute!!!
You love it because it's ADORABLE! I love it too. :D
Post a Comment