Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Simon!!!


Bring on the Cake!


On February 14, 2008 our family received the most wonderful Valentine's gift possible. A beautiful and healthy baby, whom we named Simon Richard Jacobs.

Since that day, our lives have been enriched with his sweet smiles, warm hugs, and silly faces. I never imagined that a third boy would balance our family so perfectly! Simon has such a unique personality, he is mellow and happy, but is not afraid to let us know how he is feeling. Simon can already make a terribly authentic lion growl (AKA Demon baby), and can hold his own in a jedi light-saber battle against his two older brothers. Not bad for only one year! We have all enjoyed getting to know Simon this past year, and I know that we all cannot wait to see him continue to grow and learn!

In celebration of this momentous occasion, we invited all of our family to join us for a party, on Valentines Day no less! If we impeded upon anyone's romantic plans for the evening, they sure didn't let on, we all had a great time.


Check out the Loot!


Poor Simon just getting over a cold, he was not quite himself tonight until he tasted the cake!


Keeping the 4 and 2 year old away was not much fun, handcuffs would have worked!

A birthday message from the Gabe and the Ian

5 comments:

Brianna said...

I have to tell you that my kids favorite thing to watch on the internet is videos of your kids on your blog. We watched it like four times in a row. We even had to scroll down and watch the Christmas songs again.
We miss you guys and your boys are all looking mighty grown up. I can't believe that Simon is one! Time really does fly when you get old, huh?
Check out my blog. I have to dedicate my last post to you to you and your three boys.

Sheila Jacobs said...

Emily, You've changed your header........does this mean that Five is NOT enough?

Emily said...

I don't know, I just didn't really like the idea of sounding so final. I don't know if Five is enough, right now it is, but who knows.....

The Jensen Clan said...

Happy Birthday Simon -- 1 month late! Looks like a fun party!

Lindsey Montague said...

"chcka ching!"

I love it!! Let's play again soon.