Nick has been promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick is now officially a Senior Graphic Designer at Associated Food Stores.
Needless to say we are all very excited because this means less late nights, more money (40 cents an hour more baby!) and of course the best part is Nick is no longer stuck with the weekly grocery ads! It really is a glamorous and much desired job in the Graphic Design world, here is what Nick has to say about it: " I don't do grocery ads any more. Now I work on store decor, brochures, pamphlets, and other stuff. Now I actually get to be creative." (Taken directly from the designer's mouth people)
I am so proud of my hubby, he works very very hard and he absolutely deserves this!
Now onto other cute things, here is a video of Simon I just stumbled across. It is from the end of May but it is so great that I just couldn't resist posting it. For the record, Simon wasn't rolling yet, but he is alarmingly close to the edge of my bed. I promise no babies were injured in the making of this film. Enjoy!
7 comments:
way to go Nick! That is so awesome. I love the video of Simon. He is so cute and so happy. It was so much fun getting together with the fam on Monday night. let me know when things settle a bit for you and we will plan another get together!
Congrats Nick!!
Simon is too cute!!!
Again, let's play soon.
TOO CUTE! I actually watched this and said (out loud), "I want a baby! But not my own, just Simon." I miss him already so I will just have to watch it again.
Congratulations Nicholas! I am glad to see that you finally get to put all that twisted creativity to use. Just try to keep the twisted part out of store decor. Grocery shopping shouldn't be Nightmare on 13th!
Nicholas Briant! Congratulations, you're moving right up the corporate ladder. Next thing we know, the chain will be called Nick's Associated Food Chain of Deliciousness.
Congrats to my very cutest and most bestest brother in the whole wide universe. There's no basement in the Alimo!
We're back from Kanab and Phoenix....I've missed looking at the blogs and reading the fun comments.....note to all readers....I do not take credit for the spelling of my children....they get in a hurry and they spell all crazy.....however, Hillarie is right, there's no basement in the Alamo !
Yeah, I've seen him happier, like when he sees me! LOL! Come and see my blog!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/arti-dan-fungsi-kode-swift-yang-penting-untuk-transaksi-keuangan/
Post a Comment