Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rachel, Happy Birthday!!!

Rach,
Some of my favorite memories of you have to do with music. Choreographing dance numbers in our family room, playing keyboard in Debbie Gibson's "band" (you were the best Debbie) and hanging out in your room listening to Belinda Carlisle, such a privilege!!! So in honor of the big 3-0, I have compiled a few songs on my blog that really remind me of you . I think that when you hear them you will understand why, so turn up the volume and dance!
I love you, thank you for always making everything so much fun!
Happy Birthday Sis!!!
Love Em

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great selection of songs!! Hearing that stuff definitely brings back some fun memories. I think the 'debbie gibson band' is ready for a comeback! :) Thank you for remembering me on my birthday! And thanks for always being such a great sister and friend. Love ya!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-sim-internasional-agar-perjalanan-ke-luar-negeri-semakin-menyenangkan/