http://www.kjzz.com/entertainment/hometeam/tuesday/25825599.htmlwww.imaginationplace.com
Friday, July 25, 2008
Get ready to rock!
If you have ever wanted to see what I do for a living, look no further! Recently Darlene, my boss, did an appearance promoting our company, Imagination Place on KJZZ. She asked us to come as well as some other families that we teach there to show everyone what we do. So here is a clip of our family doing our music thing. Most of you know that Nick and I are always feeding our passion for making music and we have three boys who would be hard pressed not love music too. I am lucky enough to combine my passion with my career and have taught music and movement classes through 3 pregnancies really until right before I gave birth to each of my boys. When you watch the clip you will see what that does for kids, especially an infant! For the record, Simon is drumming his own instrument, there is only one short moment where Nick assists his hand. I hate the idea of making my friends and family into potential "sales", but this program is so worthwhile and soooooo much fun! Our family has taken weekly music classes together since Gabe was born and while it may seem pricey, we have so many great memories and a hobby that everyone can enjoy for a long time to come. So if any of you want more info about Imagination Place or Music Together (one of the awesome programs I teach) please email me or better yet check out our website! We have something for every age and developmental stage starting from birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-jenis-kura-kura-peliharaan-pilih-yang-mana/
Post a Comment