Monday, June 30, 2008
Last Day of June...
So I realized that today is the last day of June, and I have only posted one time in the entire month! It may be narcissistic of me to think that anyone cares, but I like to think that my small circle of blog friends and family (are there 5 or 6 of you?) wonder what we are up too. Well, I have been busy working nights, pretty much every night from my computer at home. It's hard to justify blogging when I could be working. Anyway, I have pics from Ian's 2nd birthday, and from Gabe's 1st T-ball game that I promise I will post within the week. Speaking of T-ball...that is another reason I have no time. T-ball consumes our life! I decided to sign Gabe up for T-ball in Murray with his cousin Kalli, which is fun for them but not for us. We are in Murray Monday and Wednesday evenings for Games, and Tuesday nights for practice (which were canceled due to lack of interest in practice and too much interest in dirt and grass by the kids). Whew, sports are very consuming! The world says that boys should be in sports, and I want to give my boys opportunities to try everything, but secretly I would be happy to have a chess player or a book worm, Nick says I am going to ruin them! For the record, I have also decided that none of my boys can date till after their missions. I really want to make all three of them socially inept. (Please note the sarcasm.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emily,
Thank you for sharing your blog with us, we will check it often!!! Also, we would love to get together when life calms down a little, we have yet to meet your newest. Hope all is well. Kristl
I,too, am glad to see T-Ball over with, however, I did quite enjoy Gabe and his Indiana Jones adventures.....he's just so blasted cute! Sorry it has taken me so long to comment....I read this a few weeks ago, however.......oh well! Anyway, we love you, now get to work and update the photos...Oh, my mom would love to be invited....remind me to give you her info....
Post a Comment