I have become something I never imagined I would. Someone who starts crying with joy at the announcement of Foxboro Elementary finally breaking ground in two weeks, scheduled to open Fall of 2009 (when Gabe starts kindergarten!). Someone who relishes in being at home, in my house that is not near anything remotely cool, except the Maverik. And finally, someone who dances around the house like an idiot when we sell our youthful,sporty,unpractical-for-kids-two-door Honda, because that means we can finally get a mini-van I've been dreaming of for months now.
All of these things may seem ordinary, possibly even boring to many of you, but I have to say I have never been happier! Not because of the things I just mentioned, but because all of these weird things I am feeling and doing represent 3 happy, stressful, LOUD, and sometimes annoying boys (and one husband who often falls into these same categories). I love them all so much and cannot believe I have ever been happy without them in my life. And let's face it, having a mini-van however dorky it may be, will make my life infinitely easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment