Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Ian!!!

Ian turned two on June 23rd, and boy does he live up to the age. Ian is such a great boy, he loves to laugh and make others laugh. He is such a sweet heart, he loves his big brother and emulates him in every way, and he is so sweet with Simon. He get's the whole "big brother" role an is always trying to help Simon, to hold him and to calm him down and especially loves kissing him and blowing raspberries on his belly. Ian is such a great part of our family! Here are some pictures from his birthday party. Sorry they are sort of blurry, I don't know what happened, Nick took the pics and he is usually so great. Oh well!




Ian is so proud to be "2"



Ian got a tricycle for his birthday, he really rocks the helmet!


He picked out the dino cake himself, he was so excited to eat the chocolate cake!


Goofy Gabe, always ready for a party!


And of course, a great picture of Simon, he loves a party too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Our Boys are so Great!! We love you all. Grandma Mueller

The Hilton Family~ said...

Em~ I was so happy to see a new post! You have such a darling family. It looks like Ian had a great B-day and Gabe just looks like a natural out on the field! Hope to see you and your little family on Aug. 4th at the park!

The Jensen Clan said...

What darlings boys you have! It was so fun to see you all at lunch, and at the shower! I can't wait for Drezdon to start playing T-Ball... what a fun time! See on the 4th.

By the way, our blog address is http://the3jensens.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon!

Brianna said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that were were there for Ian's birthday and all the fun things we got to do too. Thanks for letting us hang out at your house for so long and for coming the my mom's to see us too. I hope I wasn't too trashy to take you boys to free lunch...:) We will miss you guys but I am glad to keep in touch via blogs! I have lots of pictures to post, so keep checking.

Sheila Jacobs said...

Ian's Birthday was so much fun! I love his new tricycle...I wish they had made those when my kids were young! What a cutie he is riding it.....now he can have a bobble head helmet like Gabe and the others !

Lindsey Montague said...

Yay for 2 year olds! Em, I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you. Simon is getting so big. We need to play soon.