Orange Jello!!! It was one of my favortie posts. Or maybe a more broad theme of "Mormon Foods." Any post that involves food make me happy! Love to see some pics of those boys or Hawaii????
I feel the same way every day. I feel guilty for not updating, but I also wonder who really cares that my kids did this, that, or the other (besides grandparents). I've got nothing.
Hmmmm...Maybe another ONJ post? That was pretty entertaining. You could have Nick help you film a re-enactment of the the carried away video. I would really love to see that. :)
3 comments:
Orange Jello!!! It was one of my favortie posts. Or maybe a more broad theme of "Mormon Foods." Any post that involves food make me happy! Love to see some pics of those boys or Hawaii????
I feel the same way every day. I feel guilty for not updating, but I also wonder who really cares that my kids did this, that, or the other (besides grandparents). I've got nothing.
Hmmmm...Maybe another ONJ post? That was pretty entertaining. You could have Nick help you film a re-enactment of the the carried away video. I would really love to see that. :)
I am the SAME. Even my sis-in-law requested a new post from me today... So I am a bit behind.
For you? I got nothin'.
Post a Comment