Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Simon is two!

Simon,

My little Simon, you are two years old! I can't believe how the time has passed, I have so many great memories already with you and I can't wait for all the ones to come!
You are such a great little boy, you are so smart and creative. You love building with Lego's and cannot go anywhere or do anything without holding a small Lego Indiana Jones character in your hands. I have to coerce you into putting it somewhere safe for meals and at bedtime. Indiana goes everywhere with you!
You really love your brothers, you imitate them in every possible way. They love you back, you guys are such happy friends! I hope that you can remain close with them as you all grow-up. I especially love that you can defend yourself and have been known to take your older brothers down. This is a trait that I am sure will serve you well in the coming years. Although you are the youngest of three boys, you know how to make sure you are heard. I love this about you! You love music and have an awesome little "wide-legged" dance.
You are an awesome kid! You love everything about life but some things you really love are: food, trains, anything Indiana Jones, dunking toys in the toilet, airplanes, puppies, books, treats, and your family. You are most definitely the best surprise I have every received and I love you to pieces!

Love,
Mommy

(you found the Indiana Jones hat and I love the booger smeared on your cheek. Beautiful!)

3 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

Yay, for Simon! You ARE soooooo very sweet! We love you! It was so sad that were sick for your birthday, but you did look very cuddly when Cortanie was rocking with you. This is the second birthday where you have been ill, but you were a real "trooper". Your mom made a killer chocolate cake and we had a great time at the party watching you open all your packages!

Heather Strong said...

Cute blog!! I am so excited to read it!

Brianna said...

Happy Birhtday. We love you and miss you all... boogers and all!