Thursday, February 25, 2010

Preschool Olympics




It was an all around win for the Jacobs boys,
three gold medals!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Go Jacobs!

PS I secretly have a crush on your boys....in a totally non-creepy kind of way OK?

Heather Strong said...

Emily thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!! Your boys are so cute! Is SIMON in pre-school? Uh, when do I need to get Emmett into some of that goodness???

Sheila Jacobs said...

Of course they ALL got the GOLD!
We'd expect nothing less! :)

What super pix! I LOVE the smiles1
When are we going to see you again, it's been two whole days and we miss you all !

Emily said...

Heather, Simon is not in preschool, but Ian is. A couple of moms in the neighborhood and I all take turns having preschool (joyschool) in our homes. Simon and Gabe (who has afternoon Kindergarten) get the benefit of being there when I teach.

Emily said...

Amy, I'm in love with them too. I pity the poor girls who try to win them over someday... :) (that sounded really creepy didn't it?)

Rachel said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Simon was a baby the last time I saw him but he sure has grown up! I can't believe how much he and Ian look alike. We need to see you guys more!! So, when are you coming to New York? We miss you guys tons and can't wait to see you this summer.

Brianna said...

Of course you taught such a cute and fun day at preschool! I echo everyone elses, "your boys are huge." It is a good thing that I will be having a baby of my own beacuse Simon is way too big to continue calling him Baby Simon at our house!:( Keep up the posting... I need the fix. Did you find the photo booth my my mom's?