So BLASTED cute!I cannot believe it's snowing. I hope that it's not cold for the Trick or Treating!
I'm just glad it's over. McKenna screamed the WHOLE way home!But I guess it's good that the boys had fun. Little boys are so fun and easy-going!
Where was that, my son would love it even in the snow!!
Packs Pumpkin Patch in Farmington. The maze is free, the pumpkins were like 30 cents a piece. Great fun and cheap!
Of course they did - what's not to love? Did YOU love it?
I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So BLASTED cute!
I cannot believe it's snowing. I hope that it's not cold for the Trick or Treating!
I'm just glad it's over. McKenna screamed the WHOLE way home!
But I guess it's good that the boys had fun. Little boys are so fun and easy-going!
Where was that, my son would love it even in the snow!!
Packs Pumpkin Patch in Farmington. The maze is free, the pumpkins were like 30 cents a piece. Great fun and cheap!
Of course they did - what's not to love?
Did YOU love it?
I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment