I saw this picture on Dana's blog and thought it was just perfect!
That is adorable. It belongs on a wall somewhere.
That is such a great photo! I wonder how some people are just at the right place at the right time to catch such a "Kodak Moment".Isn't my son handsome?Why is it that guys look so nice when they're all spruced up?Gabe, Ian, and Simon looked all grown up: walking around with their little blue bow-ties.Thanks Dana for getting some wonderful shots!
Wow!! I love this picture. Nick needs it on his desk or the wall at work.
That is such a cute picture. Your boys are adorable. I am glad the wedding turned out so great and Dana took some great shots.
Emily I looked at all the wedding pictures and you just looked absolutely fabulous! You should be a model. Totally sassy and beautiful! I loved your dresses... I WANT one!
I'm glad you found my blog too!And Dana does rock, perfect label ;)
Such a cute picture. You have an adorable little family
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I saw this picture on Dana's blog and thought it was just perfect!
That is adorable. It belongs on a wall somewhere.
That is such a great photo! I wonder how some people are just at the right place at the right time to catch such a "Kodak Moment".
Isn't my son handsome?
Why is it that guys look so nice when they're all spruced up?
Gabe, Ian, and Simon looked all grown up: walking around with their little blue bow-ties.
Thanks Dana for getting some wonderful shots!
Wow!! I love this picture. Nick needs it on his desk or the wall at work.
That is such a cute picture. Your boys are adorable. I am glad the wedding turned out so great and Dana took some great shots.
Emily I looked at all the wedding pictures and you just looked absolutely fabulous! You should be a model. Totally sassy and beautiful! I loved your dresses... I WANT one!
I'm glad you found my blog too!
And Dana does rock, perfect label ;)
Such a cute picture. You have an adorable little family
Post a Comment