It would look dang cute on you Emily! I wish i could sew too.
Wow, that is cute. One year my Dad gave all of his daughters sewing machines for Christmas because he thinks that every woman should know how to sew. Mine has never been out of the box.
Hmmm, maybe we should all learn to sew together? :)
Did you see the onesie dress? Holy crap, if I weren't so sick of my sewing machine and was better at sewing anything other than straight lines...
Oh Linds, you are sooo getting a onesie dress from me! I think it is adorable and want to make it, now if only my mom will help me...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It would look dang cute on you Emily! I wish i could sew too.
Wow, that is cute. One year my Dad gave all of his daughters sewing machines for Christmas because he thinks that every woman should know how to sew. Mine has never been out of the box.
Hmmm, maybe we should all learn to sew together? :)
Did you see the onesie dress? Holy crap, if I weren't so sick of my sewing machine and was better at sewing anything other than straight lines...
Oh Linds, you are sooo getting a onesie dress from me! I think it is adorable and want to make it, now if only my mom will help me...
Post a Comment