Hey I care....look, it's a saturday night and I am reading blogs for my entertainment...and you have let me down. Come on girl....blog on! Plus it will be fun for your kids to read when they grow up. :)
I care, I care!! I have become very neglectful as well. For me sometimes it is hard to find the time and the mental capacity to write something remotely intelligent-sounding. You, however do a fantastic job and inspire me to do better. Plus, I love hearing about your fam cause we just don't get to talk enough!
6 comments:
Hey I care....look, it's a saturday night and I am reading blogs for my entertainment...and you have let me down. Come on girl....blog on! Plus it will be fun for your kids to read when they grow up. :)
I care, I care!! I have become very neglectful as well. For me sometimes it is hard to find the time and the mental capacity to write something remotely intelligent-sounding. You, however do a fantastic job and inspire me to do better. Plus, I love hearing about your fam cause we just don't get to talk enough!
YESSSSS. Blog somemore!
Jump back on the Blog Wagon!!!
Blog often and blog on!
I check it at least twice a week and I love to see updates, even though I get to spend every Tuesday with the boys!
It's still fun to see the photos and hear the stories!
I am a bit slow, but keep 'em coming! I know it's hard to find time...
Post a Comment