Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A funny story...

I enjoy Fast and Testimony very much. I especially enjoy Fast and Testimony when something like this happens.

Last Sunday, a little boy got up to bear his testimony. It went a little something like this:
I love wrestling with my dad, I love it when Santa brings me toys, I love playing with my new matchbox racing set, and I love Jesus and my family.

During said testimony, Gabe looked up at Nick and said loudly,
"Well there's something you don't hear every day!"

He had everyone within 3 pews trying to contain their laughter.

2 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

Gabe, you crack me up! Truth is truth however, and he nailed it!

You never know what you're going to get when a kid stands at the podium.

Lindsey Montague said...

Gabe is a perfect combination of you and Nick, 'cause that's the kind of thing that either of you would have said! So funny!!