Wednesday, August 27, 2008

?????????

Renesmee...really?

4 comments:

Brynn said...

I know...seriously. My sister is pg with a girl and everytime she kicks we joke with my sister that her baby's name is renesmee and then my sister says, "OWW. My ribs". We are big nerds. At least we didn't go to any of the opening night of the book hooplas. :)

Emily said...

That's really funny! I just don't really appreciate hybrid names I guess. :) Yes, I didn't go to any of the opening night things, I am not quite that passionate about the books. However I did go to a Harry Potter party! I also cried like a baby at the end of that series.
Also I finished BD, I like how she wrapped everything but I also liked the storyline better when it was plausable that it could happen in our world. She lost me at Renesmee...

Brianna said...

I loved the book after the first book. It was a little predictable for me, but I was disappointed that there was no fight. I wanted the Vulturi to get taken down by Bella and her "Pinches of Power". Loved Jake and his "baby love"! If you have a baby girl ever, name her Emilas, and we could call her Millie:)

Emily said...

That's funny Bri, for two reasons: Having a baby girl...HA! The other reason is that when I was about seven years old I used to tell people that my name was Millie. I LOVED that name because it was one of the girls name on the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, which I adored. Anyway, I thought it was a good nick-name for myself, thank heaven it didn't stick!