
Tee Hee! Here you are thinking I am going to talk about marijuana, but really I just wanted an interesting header. So, this post is to show you my mothers day present, this beautiful dutch oven...something that I have wanted for a long time. It makes the best slow cooked meats, pot roast, stews, and so on. It's cool because you can start on the stove top, then it is meant to be transferred to the oven at low temperatures...slow and low! (Wow, that was a quote from the disney movie Cars by the way) A dutch oven of this type is an absolute must have for every budding home chef. :) Interestingly enough, this pot is illegal in 48 states (including Puerto Rico) Ha HA! Now I really think I am funny, obviously I need some adult interaction......
2 comments:
I must be going insane...when did you add music to your blog? I check it quite often and maybe I've had my speakers off or something.....anyway, I love the "Blackbird" song. Good choice to listen to when reading a message about pot! Tee-hee yourself!
Yeah, how the heck did you get music? I want some on my blog. By the way, it's "low and slow." We are big fans of Cars at our house as well, and have a Ramone toy that drives me nuts!
Post a Comment