I promise to update my blog today while the kids are napping! I have tons of pictures of Gabe's 4th birthday party that I need to post about. Gotta go, Ian has marker all over his hands and just grabbed the bottle of purel......
Hey Em, Thanks for the invite to your blog!! You have the cutest little family ever. I haven't seen the boys for 19 months. (I remember that because the Jack's were just a week old last time I saw you) I must say that you get the "Super Mom" award of the century. Having 3 boys under the age of 4 and painting your house, along with the regular daily activities that come with being a Mommy!! This will be a great way to keep in touch. Love, Amanda
1 comment:
Hey Em, Thanks for the invite to your blog!! You have the cutest little family ever. I haven't seen the boys for 19 months. (I remember that because the Jack's were just a week old last time I saw you) I must say that you get the "Super Mom" award of the century. Having 3 boys under the age of 4 and painting your house, along with the regular daily activities that come with being a Mommy!! This will be a great way to keep in touch.
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment