Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Soft blankets!


Here are my goofy boys having a blast with their new fleece blankets that Grandma Jacobs made them. They have been the highlight of the entire day, we went "camping" with them, they have become super-hero capes, we played a very dangerous and short game of tag (there was lots of tripping involved) and they absolutely used them for their naps. Ian had a very hard time parting with it so we could go to dinner tonight. They are a huge hit Grandma, you are the best!

3 comments:

Padfoot said...

Mom meant to post her comment on this one, but she didn't see it. I LOVE those blankets! I tried to persuade Mom to give them to me and Chewy instead :) I pick Simon for the little one, because it flows off the tongue when yelling them all in a row.

Brianna said...

I love you all. We would sweat to death with those down here.

Rachel said...

This picture is darling but I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!!! (hint, hint) I'm so excited for you guys - wish I could be there to hold the little guy. Congrats!