Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Homage to the Belly



Nick took this picture the night before I was induced. It may seem kind of weird but I thought that I should immortalize the big belly in case it was my last. In case you were wondering those hands belong to Gabe, Ian, and me. I wanted Nick's hand in the shot too, but he couldn't take a picture one-handed...go figure! It's weird, but as anxious as I was to not be pregnant again, I really do miss that belly, especially feeling the baby move and kick inside. It is definitely the best part of being pregnant!

4 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

What a great photo! At first I thought it was the top of someone's head! That's what I get for checking the Blog at 10:30 at night! Welcome to sweet Simon! You are soooooo cute !

Candace said...

That is a great photo! You have a really pretty pregnant belly. Sweet little boy hands! Okay, so I think you need a female pet of some sort, or two. :)

Brianna said...

I love the belly, but I want to se Simon's debut on the other side of the whomb. But cute boy hands. Love to you all.

Rachel said...

Great belly shot, now let's see the baby! Can't wait to see more pictures of baby Simon. We love you guys! ...by the way, I thought of your cute baby last night while I watched American Idol. :)