1. Family moving far away and only visiting once a year or less.
2. Saying goodbye to family when they go back to the distant lands in which they reside.
3. My kids growing up WAY too fast. This is bittersweet because I love all the stuff that we can do together as they get older but still, too fast!
4. Simon saying to me, "I'm not a baby anymore". Yes you are Simon, you are MY baby and you always will be so THERE!
5. Gray Hairs and saggy skin
6. Going Grocery shopping
On the bright side, as I made this list I realized how blessed I am to have a loving family that I can wish would never grow up and miss when they are gone.
(Gray Hair, saggy skin, and grocery shopping are still on my "naughty" list )
3 comments:
I'm so sorry about your family! That totally bites.
1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 are all things i can completely relate to. cole hasn't told me YET that he isn't a baby anymore. in fact, he likes to regress to pretending he is one (like max). it gets old. fast.
p.s. you were in my dream last night. i remembered it this morning but can't remember it now. but i think you saved me from some bad situation. maybe it was a bad hair situation. wish i could remember. :)
Thanks Amy. I just want everyone close always. I'm a family hoarder.
Ashlie, That is funny! I'm glad to know that I saved you from a bad situation instead of being a part of your nightmare or something. BTW, I am going to get your hair product, I just haven't had a chance yet. I will do it this weekend for sure.
Post a Comment