1. We went swimming this morning, before the rain storm.
2. The awesome thundershower that we received after our swim.
3. It's finally decided when and where we are camping...I can't wait!
4. Lindsey is moving close to me in a matter of weeks!
5. Brazilian Limeade!!! Did you know that pirates enjoy it to?

4 comments:
I saw on FB that you went to the pool and I was like WHAT?? We had a pretty wild storm and I loved it. And I can't believe you go camping with little ones (assuming you are taking them). We did it once and it will stay once forever ha ha!
All good reasons to be happy. Also you live with a dang good lookin' pirate!
I agree with 4 out of 5... meaning that I really don't know much about your camping trip. I can't wait to try the limeade!!
And of course, the weeks can't fly by fast enough!!!
Ian said that Shasta's Tikki Punch is Pirate Punch and he won't take any other kind of name for it.
So is Brazillian Limeade a replacement for Pirate Punch or in addition to it? :)
Post a Comment