a) was not really interested in things outside of earth's polluted atmosphere, save anything pertaining to my eternal salvation. Sorry non-planet Pluto, whatever you are.
b) turn into a blubbering baby (really, ask Nick) at the mere thought of being in an enclosed space tighter than say...my closet.
c) after watching the movie Wall-E, decided that if it came down to either staying on a dying planet Earth or blasting off to space on a giant-space-cruise-ship, I would take my chances as a garbage collector.
d) have NEVER watched an episode of Star Trek in my life. I vaguely recall watching parts of that movie with the Borg in it and being unimpressed.
Last night I saw Star Trek. Oh what a difference one day makes!
I would gladly dedicate life and limb for the cause of the Federation.
Oh, and in a rather interesting coincidence, earlier that day the boys and I went to the Clark Planetarium. Did you know that they have some pretty cool exhibits in the lobby? The best part, they are all FREE! (Unless of course you count the trip down the promenade to Old Navy in which I bought some new jeans and flip flops.) Brianna took some great pictures as I was without my camera, check HERE in a few months, she will probably post them on her blog. :)
Oh, and just in case you were wondering, here is what Gabe would like his wedding cake to look like.

Now go see Star Trek!
It is, in fact, the logical thing to do.
6 comments:
You are so funny!
I loved Star Trek too! Loved! So entertaining!!
Wall-E was good but random.
I'm sorry you don't like small spaces. I'll try not to corner you ever when we are talking:) hehe
OK I really didn't think I cared to see Star Trek (not my thing...) but EVERYBODY has loved it? I was gonna send Josh to see it with the guys while I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic with the girls, but maybe I need to rethink my strategy.....?
PS I'd marry Gabe if he promised me that cake - just sayin'.
I am hoping your little Gabe will marry my new little Savannah in about 20 years. She would be good with that cake. I sure miss your little guys. It is nice to keep up with what they are up to on your blog :)
I am hoping your little Gabe will marry my new little Savannah in about 20 years. She would be good with that cake. I sure miss your little guys. It is nice to keep up with what they are up to on your blog :)
Ha Ha, this post makes me laugh and laugh! When I watched Wall-E I thought it would be nice to be one of those blob people who just get to sit around all day and eat and float around on those flying chair things.
And I agreee- I had never seen ANY Star Trek, but I LOVED the movie! So good!!
I've seen it 4 TIMES! I'm out of my Vulcan mind. I'm glad I found your blog.
Post a Comment