Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have a confession

I really love to dance. I am not what some may call a great dancer, being 5'11" and only slightly coordinated saw to that. Still, I have always LOVED to dance. Some of you who read this blog have been privy to some of my best work. I can really let loose in my living room with my boys. It ain't pretty, but it sure is fun! I have always felt a affinity to Carlton for this reason. P.S. I also love Tom Jones.


2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love to dance too. I don't do it as often as I would like since I just sweat in my house sitting on the couch. Thanks for the good laugh. Hope to see pictures of your fam soon:)

Sheila Jacobs said...

I love "Fresh Prince" ! It was always clean and funny.....I can't believe how much success that Will Smith has had...but where IS Carlton these days? Maybe he'll be featured on next season "Dancing With The Stars"