Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ask me how!


All of the above items were purchased at my local Albertsons for a grand total of..... $52.52!
That includes Enfamil Lipil formula, and Pampers diapers. No, I did not "lift" anything from the store but I have discovered a Grocery/Coupon program that really works! Everything I buy is name brand, and to be totally honest, this week's purchases were just average in terms of what I have saved in the past few weeks. If you are interested in finding out what I do and how I do it, please comment. I am going to be hosting a class at my my house in the near future and would love to know which of you would like to be invited.

3 comments:

The Jensen Clan said...

YES!! We must be related... nobody loves coupons & saving money as much as I do.

Let me know when you have your class -- I'll be there!

Lindsey Montague said...

Count me in! Especially if it means that I get to see you.

Emily said...

Stef and Linds,
You ladies will be the first two invited! I am getting in contact with the girl who does the classes, I will email you both or call with an invite as soon as I have a date set.
-Em