Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Madilynn!!!

Madilynn, we just wanted to say Happy 4th Birthday! We hope it is a great one!
Love, The Jacobs Family

4 comments:

Sheila Jacobs said...

Hey, that's a great birthday photo, but where's that baby? Hopefully you're all getting enough sleep. Happy Birthday Maddie!(is that an okay nick-name?)

Sheila Jacobs said...

okay, so I'm a dunce! I took another look at the "photo" and realized that it's a video! Duh.....and there's the baby. Great singing, Sir Gabe and nice cough-along, Ian!

Brianna said...

Yeah, I love your boys. I can't wait to squish them and love them too too much. I love the video. More more...

Rachel said...

What a cute video!!! Madilynn loves it and has watched it over and over and over....Jack also loves it - he gets super excited when he sees the kids. When it was done Madi said, "Oh, I love them SOOOOOO much!!" Thanks for thinking of her on her birthday. We love you guys and miss you lots.